Concept Geophysics has extensive project management experience.
This course introduces participants to project management principles in general.
Participants are shown how to set up a project and make project baselines. They are also shown how to use these baselines to track and manage a project once underway.
Concepts covered include:
- Project Scope and how to manage changes in scope.
- Estimation of Task Duration
- Task Scheduling
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- Earned Value Analysis for early detection of project problems
The following project Management strategies are discussed, and participants are shown how to apply these:
- Contingency for time and cost
- Changing a project to suit individual profiles for your team and how to identify the appropriate profile for each team member (including yourself).